All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

10 hours ago, harley said:

Rough game but still nearly got a trip dub and also big clutch shot and free throws. 

That’s all you can really ask for, when shots not falling impact the game in other ways 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Cole!!!!!!!!!!!

Harris is ranked dead last out of 319 players who have logged at least 100 minutes so far this year.

Can't say I'm overly surprised by Harris. He's looked awful every time I've seen him play.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:33 AM, King Close said:

I’m not one to downvote but I understand people not wanting to hear politics on here since this is kind of an escape from reality, same thing with sports. 

I agree.  I just wish the players would spare me their take on Politics / World events.  I could care less,  I watch you play a game,  I'm not tuning in for your opinion.  Like you said it's an escape from reality.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

Durant and Joe Harris out tonight. 

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Scared of Franz 

Aren't these suppose to go into the game thread starter for tonight's game. I did post one. I guess those are not needed anymore.

I'll go back into retirement from posting dedicated game thread starters since they are not needed.

It's okay, I will still watch the games and read comments wherever they might appear.

4 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Aren't these suppose to go into the game thread starter for tonight's game. I did post one. I guess those are not needed anymore.

I'll go back into retirement from posting dedicated game thread starters since they are not needed.

It's okay, I will still watch the games and read comments wherever they might appear.

Please don’t take it personal and please keep taking the time to make your amazing game threads. I think we’ve just fallen out of the habit as a board because you’re the only one that makes them and us moderators have been slackers at pinning and unpinning them. I’ve got the game thread for tonight pinned, folks please talk about game specific stuff for tonight in there. Go Magic!

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My apologies TMF, I didn’t see the game thread. But the game treads are so very much appreciated. Please keep them up.