All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

26 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Orlando just don’t want to do the same mistake they did in the bubble 

Even so, how long can they keep him out without wrecking his career?   At some point you just have to let him go out there and see what happens.

12 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Even so, how long can they keep him out without wrecking his career?   At some point you just have to let him go out there and see what happens.

It’s funny cause similar words were said in the bubble, and we saw what happened 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

It’s funny cause similar words were said in the bubble, and we saw what happened 

It's been way longer this time.  15 months instead of 6.

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

It's been way longer this time.  15 months instead of 6.

It was 8 months, but yeah I just don’t want to see Issac return with a big knee brace like last time 

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

It was 8 months, but yeah I just don’t want to see Issac return with a big knee brace like last time 

I agree with you, but if he still needs a big knee brace after all this time, there is more wrong then we've been told.

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I agree with you, but if he still needs a big knee brace after all this time, there is more wrong then we've been told.

100% agree 

Honestly, IDGAF what Isaac or any of our players politic opinions are. It’s not why I cheer for this team. The DeVos family is one of the more conservative wealthy families in the entire country and they’ve been that way well before Isaac came into the picture.

My issues with Isaac and this organization all come down to the piss poor handling of the entire situation. You know a real easy way to make the target on JI’s back even bigger after the Rolling Stone article? Hold him out indefinitely (6 months past the expected healing time and counting) and don’t explain to the fanbase or the league why.

11 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Two downvotes already. Lolololololo

tolerance for different opinions should be prerequisite. 

I’m not one to downvote but I understand people not wanting to hear politics on here since this is kind of an escape from reality, same thing with sports. 

• Upvote 2