All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

8 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Love seeing Bamba happy again

Amazing what a a coaches belief in you can do for you along with actual game time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, matthi32 said:

Why we don‘t give Suggs some minutes at SG?

Because they want him to be the primary ball handler whenever Fultz is off the court, but I expect him to see majority of his minutes at SG, once Fultz return.

17 hours ago, Natesroom said:

i was at the game... the last quarter was electric. If we could play that way for 4 quarters, we could be brewing something.

I love how the culture of the team is changing from last year to this year. While both are struggling with offense right now, Suggs and Harris are fantastic perimeter defenders. Franz is also a great defender. Throw in the crazy lineup we saw with Carter and Bamba, and this crew is fun to watch.

I believe the more Anthony and Hampton accept their strengths and weaknesses, the better they'll both become. Both add a great offensive spark to the team. 

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I believe the more Anthony and Hampton accept their strengths and weaknesses, the better they'll both become. Both add a great offensive spark to the team. 

Yesterday was the first time I was able to get excited about RJ Hampton

We should not read too much into preseason games that teams may not be trying very hard to win.  Who did San Antonio have in the game during the 4th quarter?

Lets regroup and decide how we look after 5-10 regular season games.  As long as we’re playing hard, playing as a team, and hopefully not getting blown out often, I’ll be satisfied.  

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

We should not read too much into preseason games that teams may not be trying very hard to win.  Who did San Antonio have in the game during the 4th quarter?

Lets regroup and decide how we look after 5-10 regular season games.  As long as we’re playing hard, playing as a team, and hopefully not getting blown out often, I’ll be satisfied.  

I don’t see any harm in optimism. The great thing about playing hard is it’s affective and contagious, regardless of who you’re playing against. Especially from a guy like Mo Bamba who’s motor has been questioned constantly. We can’t criticize his motor and then when we finally see him play hard blow it off because it’s not a situation we feel is important enough to matter. If anything it’s more impressive, like if the guys are playing this hard when the games don’t matter, I can’t imagine they’ll try any less when the games do.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t see any harm in optimism. The great thing about playing hard is it’s affective and contagious, regardless of who you’re playing against. Especially from a guy like Mo Bamba who’s motor has been questioned constantly. We can’t criticize his motor and then when we finally see him play hard blow it off because it’s not a situation we feel is important enough to matter. If anything it’s more impressive, like if the guys are playing this hard when the games don’t matter, I can’t imagine they’ll try any less when the games do.

If they start losing consistently, it may take a lot of the enthusiasm away.  We will just have to see how it looks when the games actually matter.  

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

If they start losing consistently, it may take a lot of the enthusiasm away.  We will just have to see how it looks when the games actually matter.  

Definitely a glass half empty guy, aren't ya'?

Any word on if Fultz, JI and Chuma are practicing? 

I read that Fultz and JI won’t be ready for the opener (hopefully Chuma is), but are they practicing in any capacity?