All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

56 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

How did you watch the game?   I couldn’t find it on tv.  

There are free streaming sites where you can watch most sports if you know how to find them. Shoot me a pm if you’re interested and I can give you a link. 

2 hours ago, JJZFL said:

How did you watch the game?   I couldn’t find it on tv.  

I'm up in Charleston and found a Boston station with my D-TV

21 hours ago, VoiceofReason said:

Agree Suggs is struggling but Boston has some top notch defenders on him.  I'm a little more turned off by Anthony's hero ball tendencies.

I couldn't  agree more! However, I love the edge that Cole brings daily.

The problem is, he is trying to lead, become the Alpha Dog, but his game has not developed to that point 

just yet!

Additionally, Cole has a limited amount of time before Fultz is back in the fold and starting. Tough spot!!

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

I couldn't  agree more! However, I love the edge that Cole brings daily.

The problem is, he is trying to lead, become the Alpha Dog, but his game has not developed to that point 

just yet!

Additionally, Cole has a limited amount of time before Fultz is back in the fold and starting. Tough spot!!

I actually think the score first mentality Cole brings is something that’s being coached into him to lead the bench unit. His role in the NBA at least right now is to be a 6th man that tries to get hot. Some games are gonna be inefficient and we’ll have to live with it. I think we’re grooming him to play that role when we parts ways with Torch

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I actually think the score first mentality Cole brings is something that’s being coached into him to lead the bench unit. His role in the NBA at least right now is to be a 6th man that tries to get hot. Some games are gonna be inefficient and we’ll have to live with it. I think we’re grooming him to play that role when we parts ways with Torch

I hope that’s not the case.  I don’t want to rely on one guy when the bench comes in.  I want the bench playing team ball also.  

Dear forum, we've run a really cool ESPN fantasy league for years and now we need one manager to fill a spot that was just vacated.

9 categories league (FG%, FT%, 3PM, OREB, DREB, AST, STL, BLK, PTS)

You would have to choose 3 keepers from the following players:

Chris Paul, Jerami Grant, John Collins, Pascal Siakam, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

The draft is on Saturday, Oct 16 at 7 PM EST

Tell me if you're interested ;)

On 10/5/2021 at 6:52 PM, All Eyes On Me said:

That is what I see, maybe grooming him for the 1 or 2 positions, but he is years away from replacing the Torch (IMHO). However, leadership is hard to train, but we need leadership......

WE DO NOT HAVE 1 ALPHA DOG ON BOARD....... however I think Jalen will develop to lead this team. 

26 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

That is what I see, maybe grooming him for the 1 or 2 positions, but he is years away from replacing the Torch (IMHO). However, leadership is hard to train, but we need leadership......

WE DO NOT HAVE 1 ALPHA DOG ON BOARD....... however I think Jalen will develop to lead this team. 

Markelle is a alpha.. so is Cole