All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Mo Wagner was such an underrated pickup. Loved the intensity he brought to the second unit last year and it’s looking like he’s getting more comfortable within the offense. I know it’s preseason but we are looking good against the Celtics so far.

I don't know if this is me misremembering things but before Davis Bertans picked up a head of steam and started gunning for his new contract, I remember it looking like Mo was gonna be that guy for Washington. Glad we could have him instead. Nice to have someone who can actually play like that from the 4

10 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I don't know if this is me misremembering things but before Davis Bertans picked up a head of steam and started gunning for his new contract, I remember it looking like Mo was gonna be that guy for Washington. Glad we could have him instead. Nice to have someone who can actually play like that from the 4

Yeah I remember this as well as they got him from the Lakers if I recall 

8 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

dont mind the loss     we got to see some of the other folks   not that they showed alot  lol

we were up by like nine when they brought out the end of bench

Those guys aren’t the end of the bench they are all G League players lol. We definitely won that game first and second unit. Hope we can continue this momentum into the next game and start the season off strong. We will need it with such a tough schedule. 

27 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Not sure tbh don’t follow the Wizards much at all. I know the last team he played for was Boston for like 2 or 3 weeks before he was let go and we signed him. Either way glad our FO decided to bring him back he is looking like a good rotation player who does all the little things to help you win games. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

We are gonna be the surprise team this year

Hope you're right, but there's still a long long way to get there! :)

Loved what I saw last night. Suggs is going to be fine. His leadership and two-way play are outstanding. He reminds me of Chauncey out there. Cole looked great, as did Mo. 

The guy I’m concerned about is Ross. He’s developed some really bad habits, and I’m not sure he’s starting material. Harris, meanwhile, is an excellent defender who needs to find his shot.

As a team, I thought our team play was much improved over the last few years. The Boston announcers were very complimentary on this front.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Loved what I saw last night. Suggs is going to be fine. His leadership and two-way play are outstanding. He reminds me of Chauncey out there. Cole looked great, as did Mo. 

The guy I’m concerned about is Ross. He’s developed some really bad habits, and I’m not sure he’s starting material. Harris, meanwhile, is an excellent defender who needs to find his shot.

As a team, I thought our team play was much improved over the last few years. The Boston announcers were very complimentary on this front.

How did you watch the game?   I couldn’t find it on tv.