All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

I've got to believe Gary Harris was a buy low reclamation project and needed to match salaries on the Aaron Gordon trade.  I don't believe he belongs on this roster, hopefully we find takers by the deadline.

yeah    im more concerned by some of suggs decision making    he seems to be the opposite of anthony     only looking to shoot if there is no one else to pass to     he needs to claim his space a bit more

2 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

yeah    im more concerned by some of suggs decision making    he seems to be the opposite of anthony     only looking to shoot if there is no one else to pass to     he needs to claim his space a bit more

Nothing to be concerned about it’s the first preseason game and guys are just trying to run the sets they’ve been working on in practice. He’s picking his spots and is trying to get his teammates involved. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Mo Wagner was such an underrated pickup. Loved the intensity he brought to the second unit last year and it’s looking like he’s getting more comfortable within the offense. I know it’s preseason but we are looking good against the Celtics so far.

yeah  mo wagner doing great    and yes   cole playing hero ball    he blew that 2 for one with too much dribbling and a bad pass    but hey   preseason first game.

just hope he doesn't continue how he ended last year

Just now, harryfromphilly said:

yeah  mo wagner doing great    and yes   cole playing hero ball    he blew that 2 for one with too much dribbling and a bad pass    but hey   preseason first game.

just hope he doesn't continue how he ended last year

I feel this is also on the coach to pull him up when it is a detriment to the team and play it out if he gets hot