All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

Catching up on some media day stuff. Jalen Suggs saying he's been working with Moore on his floater game is music to my ears. For his career Moore is a near 50% shooter in that 3-10 feet from the hoop area in part because he's got such a great floater. If he only helps Suggs develop in that area and does nothing else all season he'll be worth the contract. 

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Catching up on some media day stuff. Jalen Suggs saying he's been working with Moore on his floater game is music to my ears. For his career Moore is a near 50% shooter in that 3-10 feet from the hoop area in part because he's got such a great floater. If he only helps Suggs develop in that area and does nothing else all season he'll be worth the contract. 

I agree. He has 1 of the most elite floaters i have EVER seen. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I used to love Tony Parker’s floater. We could use that magic in Orlando.

I think Parker might be available.  

18 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I mean if 14 months isn't enough, who's to say that 15 is enough?

It’s true. I honestly have no idea what to make of FraJIle’s health now or going forward.

18 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Sounds like Chuma hasn’t practiced yet, dealing with a bruised hip. Man, we’ve got a few guys that are just always injured.

Maybe it's not a great idea to draft people who have already gone through major surgery

• Upvote 1

First preseason game tomorrow.   It’s only preseason but will be first look at team, although I’ve no idea if it’s televised.   I’m curious to see what we have;  in my mind this team could range anywhere from interesting well-coached athletic young group who play hard every night, making strides and becoming more cohesive, to total train wreck who look like they’re at a playground, to anywhere in between.  We’ll have a better idea of the reality very soon.  

• Like 1

JI ACL should be good at 14 months. Question is  how is conditioning after getting COVID? I think the extra time is to build more muscles and endurance. Fultz might need another month or 2 before he can go. Chuma bruised hip has nothing to do with his ACL surgery, but if its just a bruised it will take a week or two.

10 hours ago, Nwhermit said:

JI ACL should be good at 14 months. Question is  how is conditioning after getting COVID? I think the extra time is to build more muscles and endurance. Fultz might need another month or 2 before he can go. Chuma bruised hip has nothing to do with his ACL surgery, but if its just a bruised it will take a week or two.

He has been able to work on his conditioning longer than he’s been allowed back on the basketball court.  For the large majority of people, recovery from Covid is complete after two weeks.   It’s just another virus to most.  They are obviously being extremely cautious but at some point we need to find out if he’s durable enough to have a career in the NBA.