All Eyes On Me

2021-2022 Orlando Magic Season Thread… Let’s Goo!!!

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

He has been able to work on his conditioning longer than he’s been allowed back on the basketball court.  For the large majority of people, recovery from Covid is complete after two weeks.   It’s just another virus to most.  They are obviously being extremely cautious but at some point we need to find out if he’s durable enough to have a career in the NBA.  

I honestly think we already have a ton of evidence on this and we’re just afraid to admit the truth. I’d love to be wrong though 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I honestly think we already have a ton of evidence on this and we’re just afraid to admit the truth. I’d love to be wrong though 

I know what you mean, and I have the same concerns you do.  

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

He has been able to work on his conditioning longer than he’s been allowed back on the basketball court.  For the large majority of people, recovery from Covid is complete after two weeks.   It’s just another virus to most.  They are obviously being extremely cautious but at some point we need to find out if he’s durable enough to have a career in the NBA.  

Not necessarily true. The fatigue is still there a month or more afterwards. 

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yep, unfortunately for every Joel Embiid there are two or three cases like Antonio Mcdyess that just are injury prone and can't stay on the court.... and the bizarre cases like Brandon Roy where there just nothing left of that knee. The problem with our team is that we have too many guys like that. Fultz, Issac, Carter Jr. 

The good news about Issac''s contract is that if he gets re-injured in that same kneed the contract is not guaranteed. We can move on.

Bamba is playing hard.  Moore isn't looking too hot as he has a few turnovers and flagarant fouled a three point shooter.  I understand the need for a veteran presence however our veteran shouldn't be a liabilty.  Hopefully this doesn't carry over to the regular season.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

Bamba is playing hard.  Moore isn't looking too hot as he has a few turnovers and flagarant fouled a three point shooter.  I understand the need for a veteran presence however our veteran shouldn't be a liabilty.  Hopefully this doesn't carry over to the regular season.

I wouldn’t worry about Moore he’s pushing the ball and playing with great pace. I agree with Bamba though if he brings it every night like this we may surprise a lot of people this year.