Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Summer League Thread

We had limited practice together, so I get that we wouldn’t know how to play together well. With that being said, I’m with those concerned both about Cole/RJ’s ability to assess the game as it comes to them. 

But even more so, they’re playing the antithesis of Mosley ball with only 7 assists with 2 minutes left in the game. That’s coaching - not just players. That’s 100% coaching. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

So do you think our overall team shooting is adequate? Not just summer league.  

Our shooting has been inadequate for years. If we came out and shot 20-20 from 3 that wouldn’t change anything, shooting 9-33 doesn’t change anything either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Who puts this team together.....This is Embarassing. Bigs that can't defend, guards that can't initiate an offense, and pathetic shooting.  It seems the teams we play don't have a problem putting points on the board.

• Downvote 1

We should honestly just forfeit game 4.  This group is seriously flawed.  Nothing to gain from watching these guys struggle so bad.  I'm jealous watching so many 3's dropping against us.  Perhaps one day we too will draft someone with the ability to put the ball in the hoop.

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, VoiceofReason said:

Who puts this team together.....This is Embarassing. Bigs that can't defend, guards that can't initiate an offense, and pathetic shooting.  It seems the teams we play don't have a problem putting points on the board.

The irony is that this team has a lot of players from the Lakeland Magic, whom won the G-league championship last year. Team doesn't seem cohesive though. That's more on coaching. I'm sure we'll bounce back, but something has to change in the locker room when you lose this badly. 

Just now, TreyMachine said:

The irony is that this team has a lot of players from the Lakeland Magic, whom won the G-league championship last year. Team doesn't seem cohesive though. That's more on coaching. I'm sure we'll bounce back, but something has to change in the locker room when you lose this badly. 

Sad thing is some of those players look better than Cole and RJ who we are counting on this year.  Others have no business being on the floor - Looking at you Justin Jackson and Teske. If this is any indication of Mosley's coaching we are in for A LONG YEAR!

7 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Given that this is summer league, you would think the coach would really have free reign to bench whoever he wants and give playing time to whoever he wants.  The fact that he's just allowing the same guys to play the same bad way 3 games in a row is cause for concern to me.  Seems too laid back, almost like Jacque Vaughn.  

Just now, JJZFL said:

Given that this is summer league, you would think the coach would really have free reign to bench whoever he wants and give playing time to whoever he wants.  The fact that he's just allowing the same guys to play the same bad way 3 games in a row is cause for concern to me.  Seems too laid back, almost like Jacque Vaughn.  

Yeah Jacque Vaughn was the worst.