Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Summer League Thread

2 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Let’s be content that he is not horrible? ) I just know that there will be too many players in this draft picked after 8th spot who are going to be much better players…

You dont know that. You have a opinon which is cool. I'm betting Franz turns out good

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

It takes some time to adjust to the pace of the NBA versus college games. Give the man at least half a season - a bigger sample size - before we start saying something extra negative. The guy had a great last college season, shot from outside very well, has a good bball IQ (cuts well and makes good passes)… let him bulk up, get the jitters out, and do what we saw him do all last year. He has the potential be be an EXCELLENT role player / glue guy that every strong team needs. 

He did not shoot very well in college )

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

You dont know that. You have a opinon which is cool. I'm betting Franz turns out good

Hopefully! 

1 minute ago, Babir_9 said:

He did not shoot very well in college )

He shot over 40% from 3 in a 22 game span. He has the potential to be a really good shooter, just need to bulk up.

4 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

He shot over 40% from 3 in a 22 game span. He has the potential to be a really good shooter, just need to bulk up.

What about the whole season? ) 32.5 percent in 2 seasons in college…

Jalen Suggs finishes with 16 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, and this highlight dunk in his second SL game. 

Suggs is averaging 20 pts, 8.5 rebs, and 3 asts through two SL games.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jason Funderburker said:

Why say “the whole season” and then give the average of two seasons?

Anyway, nobody can say that he “shoots very well from the outside” at this stage…I reacted to that sentence ;)

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Anyway, nobody can say that he “shoots very well from the outside” at this stage…I reacted to that sentence ;)

But when you average both seasons you take away his improvement from year 1 to 2. Also that sentence wasn’t even in the post you were reacting to

Maybe next game it would be better to bring Cole from the bench and play more as a PG. get Hampton to SG and Wagner to SF…

5 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Why say “the whole season” and then give the average of two seasons?

Mate, I asked what Wagner is great at…somebody replied that he “shoots very well from the outside”…this is not true at least right now )

• Downvote 1