Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Summer League Thread

55 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I got this opinion first hand. Two Magic forum heavyweights met and Babir actually took this photo:

vQ7ljDd.jpg

:D

Was great to see you! )

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Timma plays a lot harder than some of the guys on our team. He should get the 2nd 2 way.

Don't think he'd stay over for a 2 way. Could probably get more money in Europe. Think it'd have to be a full roster spot. 

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Don't think he'd stay over for a 2 way. Could probably get more money in Europe. Think it'd have to be a full roster spot. 

Yeah, I don't know how much he would get with a 2 way, but he surely could earn a good money in Euroleague. Also, he's not really in the rookie age, so there's no point in signing hoping to be involved in hte future... it's more if he's ready now or not to be in the roster with a guaranteed contract.

35 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

Yeah, I don't know how much he would get with a 2 way, but he surely could earn a good money in Euroleague. Also, he's not really in the rookie age, so there's no point in signing hoping to be involved in hte future... it's more if he's ready now or not to be in the roster with a guaranteed contract.

I just looked it up and a 2 way is exactly half of the rookie minimum so it's just short of 500k. Id imagine a 29 year old with considerable high level experience could make more than that in Europe. 

9 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I just looked it up and a 2 way is exactly half of the rookie minimum so it's just short of 500k. Id imagine a 29 year old with considerable high level experience could make more than that in Europe. 

If he plays well enough, he could make another team though. I mean who doesn’t want a Bond Villain on their roster? 

10 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

If he plays well enough, he could make another team though. I mean who doesn’t want a Bond Villain on their roster? 

Or the Villain from the Mighty Ducks. “Get your team off the ice Bombay.” Lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Or the Villain from the Mighty Ducks. “Get your team off the ice Bombay.” Lol

He looks exactly like Roy Batty from Blade Runner to me. 

57 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

He has surely gained more in recent seasons.
I'm pretty sure he's interested to come over in the right situation and with a guaranteed contract. Would not make sense to him another way.

But is he worth that guaranteed money in NBA? I don't know, even if I've always liked his game.