Orlando at Golden State, 8 p.m. ET, NBA TV, Thomas & Mack Center

Aug. 11:

Cleveland at Orlando, 6 p.m. ET, ESPN2, Thomas & Mack Center

Aug. 12:

Orlando at Boston, 7 p.m. ET, ESPN 2, Cox Pavilion

Aug. 15:

Orlando at Houston, 8 p.m. ET, NBA TV, Thomas & Mack Center

Here's the roster:

As well as obviously featuring our 2 picks, RJ and Cole there are a bunch of familiar faces from both Lakeland and last season. 

We still have both our 2 way contracts up for grabs and we also haven't signed any Exhibit 10 deals so there's a lot for these guys to play for. (And potentially one actual roster spot too)

I've mentioned it in previous threads but Amar Sylla is a guy to look out for. He very much fits the long, athletic mould that John Hammond gravitates towards and if he looks competent I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a 2 way deal.

Janis Timma is another guy who might be worth keeping an eye on. He's in his prime and has played at a high level in Europe. Solid shooter.

This should be fun. 

I always say to myself when it comes to summer league - Travis Diener to temper my expectations but I have to say Jalen Green looked exceptional yesterday. Once he puts on a bit more muscle he is going to be very very good.

1 hour ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Cade looked extremely slow and wasn't able to beat his man off-the-dribble.

The only 1 of the 1st 3 picks that looked great yesterday was Green, who looked just like I thought he would and why I wanted to find a way and move up and get him. That being said I expect we will see Suggs perform better than Moddy or Cade did.

29 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I always say to myself when it comes to summer league - Travis Diener to temper my expectations but I have to say Jalen Green looked exceptional yesterday. Once he puts on a bit more muscle he is going to be very very good.

I wish we had used Diener a lot more. 

47 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

What happened to giddey? was it bad or just a small time injury?

Small time injury, sprained ankle. He tried to play through it but couldn’t.