Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

10 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

I’m on Twitter right now reading a Toronto fan account who is predicting Scottie puts up 16/7/5 in his rookie year on 42/25/75 shooting, and will *at worst* be their 3rd option. It cannot be overstated how happy I am we got Suggs. 

3 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Dude went 10/4/4 a game in college. That's nuts. Barely the third option on Florida State behind two guys who won't see the G-League. Who is this yahoo on twitter?

Some Toronto homer trying to convince himself - we know that feeling, from past experience! ;-)

4 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Dude went 10/4/4 a game in college. That's nuts. Barely the third option on Florida State behind two guys who won't see the G-League. Who is this yahoo on twitter?

Well I’m assuming they’re a Raps fan, but their handle is @ScottBarnesSZN

I actually only came across it because 4thewin and Jareth (if y’all remember him) were having a field day with it lol. 

4 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Some Toronto homer trying to convince himself - we know that feeling, from past experience! ;-)

Quite a few magic fans simply chimed in with their condolences haha

Just watch Suggs, Wagner, and coach interview, usually you feel dumber after listening to some basketball players speak....but man these guys are articulate and smart; they bring a sense of true under of the game. Loving it right now with all the changes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_SteveO said:

Well I’m assuming they’re a Raps fan, but their handle is @ScottBarnesSZN

I actually only came across it because 4thewin and Jareth (if y’all remember him) were having a field day with it lol. 

What is 4thewin doing these days? Man I miss his commentary! 

1 hour ago, Nwhermit said:

Just watch Suggs, Wagner, and coach interview, usually you feel dumber after listening to some basketball players speak....but man these guys are articulate and smart; they bring a sense of true under of the game. Loving it right now with all the changes.

These guys get it.  And Suggs just has that "it" factor you cannot define in sports.  

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

What is 4thewin doing these days? Man I miss his commentary! 

I don’t know him at all, but I followed him on there years ago because he pretty much exclusively uses that account to engage in basketball talk (shocking, I know,) and retweets a lot of good info on the team.