Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

LOL wE WENT FROM LOGJAM OF BIGS TO LOGJAM OF GUARDS... AND NONE OF OUR GUARDS CAN SHOOT.... Sorry for the caps. Suggs seems like he can shoot so we'll see.

Cole can shoot, Harris, and ross... if we keep the vets.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I guess there was no question there with where they thought he was. I would love to be a fly on the wall of that draft room when Scottie barnes was picked. 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

As Jalen said, He would make those teams who did not draft him "pay" for their mistake.  This guy has attitide and just a 2-3 months ago was listed as the #2 player in this draft.  When we ended up at 5 I thought no way we could get this guy.  He is a winner.  Thank you Toronto and Cleveland.  We have a star.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LaVar said:

Cole can shoot, Harris, and ross... if we keep the vets.

Nor sure if either will stay, I think the Knicks are still chasing Ross, and the jury is still out on Harris.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Charlotte trading in at 19 for Kai Jones. 

This was what we called but for the Magic. Unfortunate but I'm sure they didn't want to give up a future 1st. Seems like a stretch. 

Just now, TreyMachine said:

This was what we called but for the Magic. Unfortunate but I'm sure they didn't want to give up a future 1st. Seems like a stretch. 

I'm very glad we didn't do this. 

• Like 1

Weltman hasn’t given us any reason to believe he’s willing to bring in 3 rookies. Also has already done a presser and said “it was a great night for the Magic”. We’re more likely to trade out off 33 than trade back in late 1st

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Weltman hasn’t given us any reason to believe he’s willing to bring in 3 rookies. Also has already done a presser and said “it was a great night for the Magic”. We’re more likely to trade out off 33 than trade back in late 1st

He's already done a presser? Damn I didn't see that.