Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

If Cole is really sulking tonight because he might not start then why would we even want him on this team. He should be coming to camp ready to compete for the job and excited to play alongside a great young player.

EDIT: I don't think Cole is sulking at all and I'm not worried about him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Albert Lergier said:

More like, this was my job until tonight.

I don’t know what world this thought is from. Cole Anthony isn’t currently a starter on a healthy version of this team, even without Jalen Suggs. This actually reminds me more of what the Raptors did with VanVleet and Lowry starting together. We need to stop thinking about basketball in the traditional mindset of PG/SG/SF/PF/C… that’s outdated as hell, has been for years. Lineups are now Wing/Wing/Wing/Big/Big with usually at least 2 of the wings able to handle the ball

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Probably thinking I got another stud to share the backcourt with, Magic gon be back sooner than y’all thought, bet!

Hahaha

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

If Cole is really sulking tonight because he might not start then why would we even want him on this team. He should be coming to camp ready to compete for the job and excited to play alongside a great young player.

EDIT: I don't think Cole is sulking at all and I'm not worried about him.

We'll see...to me they can't co-exist. Cole is too young, needs to be main PG. He is too competitive. If he would be older, maybe and still doubt it.