Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

There are going to be great options at 33. Sad they’re not keeping it. 

Can't believe Primo has gone so high. There was talk he was rising and I would say that's a reach but the Spurs don't often get picks wrong so what do I know.

Jalen Suggs is on the Magic. Can’t really care about anything else at the moment man, that’s incredible.

• Upvote 2

Just now, ML6 said:

Jalen Suggs is on the Magic. Can’t really care about anything else at the moment man, that’s incredible.

Absolutely fantastic 

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

The way players feel matters. I'm just saying I think both Markelle and Anthony will feel like they had a right to compete for start PG and now it feels like Suggs is the natural choice. I love the depth this brings, and they're professionals, but I know this won't sit well with either of them as how I've perceived them. 

10 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

The way players feel matters. I'm just saying I think both Markelle and Anthony will feel like they had a right to compete for start PG and now it feels like Suggs is the natural choice. I love the depth this brings, and they're professionals, but I know this won't sit well with either of them as how I've perceived them. 

Neither Markelle or Cole are good enough not to have to compete for minutes so throw Suggs into the mix and let the games begin.

If we're really high on someone left over surely it's getting about time where there's value in moving #33 and Ross and maybe a future pick to make it happen. 

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

If we're really high on someone left over surely it's getting about time where there's value in moving #33 and Ross and maybe a future pick to make it happen. 

I honestly don’t see us wanting to bring in a 3rd rookie with all the youth already on the team. Who do you think though, Sengun? Bamba would have to be part of that, right?