Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

Memphis taking Ziaire is a great pick. Huge swing at upside to try and push their cieling. Surprised Moody is still on the board though 

2 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think it's a bad pick I just really wanted Moody. Wagner has a high floor he'll do fine.

Gottcha!!

Guys - Cole won't want to be a backup after last season, will he, much less Fultz? I don't know how this works with Suggs unless we play Suggs at SG...

We need to keep some Veterans, but Ross / Harris both feel expendable at this point. 

Just now, TreyMachine said:

Guys - Cole won't want to be a backup after last season, will he, much less Fultz? I don't know how this works with Suggs unless we play Suggs at SG...

We need to keep some Veterans, but Ross / Harris both feel expendable at this point. 

You are wayyyyyy too hung up on this guard situation. The clock is not ticking on it.

It's so hard for me to not believe that they're trying to trade back into this draft with Krispert, Moody, and Sengun on the board. 

1 hour ago, TreyMachine said:

Suggs is better than either of them. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Without fail Perk talks and I mute. Just dumb **** over and over. 

Kind of like Jeff Turner

Guys, our team just got MASSIVELY better compared to the roster we had at the end of the year. Suggs is a legit floor general and leader who has been comp’d to Kidd, Murray and J Holiday. I really believe he has the ceiling to be a multi-year all-star. Wagner also is a dynamic and versatile player that Juwan Howard just raves about. Also both are proven winners. Go Magic!!!

Just now, TreyMachine said:

Media says we've been quite active trying to work trades recently. I would be suprised if Ross was still here come season start.