Soul Bro

2021 Official NBA Draft Day Thread (Let's Go!!!)

9 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Russel Westbrook going to the Lakers. Crazy how LBJ just gets elite players to play with him in the name of a championship. He will never be better than Jordan. 

I'm not sure that RW is a good fit for LA or in general a player that leads you to a title... a lot of failure in his career experiences.
Also, I don't want to go on with the Vuc roll at all!

I know it’s gonna happen this off-season, and it may even happen tonight… and with the direction of the team I should be more ok with it than I am…. But man, I’m not ready to move on from T Ross

20 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

It's safe to say no matter what happens some Magic fans will be mad and that's hilarious.

We are definitely getting some good players tonight!!!  May not even all be the ones I personally want but there are really good players pretty deep into this first round.  I hope it is three first rounders.  I am excited for tonight and for the future of this team.  Go Magic.

Jeremy Woo of SI posted a late amended mock. Same 1st round picks for us as previous I believe (Barnes and Wagner) but has us getting Springer at #33. 

I swear we keep getting mocked so many good players at 33 (Thor, Sharife, JayGup, Springer) that it's going to hurt even more when we trade it. 

Wasserman has us taking 

5 Barnes

8 Wagner

33 Josh Christopher 

19 Zaire Williams 

( knicks pick for T Ross? )

I'd be very happy with it