J. Collins-R
L. Markkanen-R
C. Anthony
J. Vanderbilt-R
A. Drummond
K. Birch
E. Kanter
R. Lopez

Add Lou Williams, Malik Monk, Talen Horton-Tucker (R),Victor Oladipo, Hamidou Diallo (R), Austin Rivers, Frank Ntilikina, DeMarcus Cousins also to this mix.

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

And i am totally ok with it

Same. Especially with who’s available and the numbers being thrown around. I’m also very torn about  potentially prematurely extending WCJ too. If he stays healthy most of the season and plays like he did before he got banged up here, I think it’s a good deal. If he plays consistently with his career averages and Bamba really takes off, we’re not in great shape. 

35 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

Same. Especially with who’s available and the numbers being thrown around. I’m also very torn about  potentially prematurely extending WCJ too. If he stays healthy most of the season and plays like he did before he got banged up here, I think it’s a good deal. If he plays consistently with his career averages and Bamba really takes off, we’re not in great shape. 

I think the question for many (from what we heard from Chicago) was his unawareness on the floor and occasional lack of effort. I’m concerned but hoping last year wasn’t a fluke. Last thing we additionally want is to lose him in FA after taking a step forward this season if so. in that sense, but better to sign him now. 

1 hour ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

I know it is unlikely but would love for JJ to come back and teach our players to shoot 

I was thinking the same thing. Give him a 1 year player contract but agree to keep him on as shooting coach.