jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Carlisle ends up in Boston 

I don’t know, all the rumors and reports out of Boston right now are that they’re sick of the racist tag that Kyrie put on them that seems to have stuck. I expect them to hire a minority former player as coach. I think it’ll be Chauncey Billups.

Could see Carlisle winding up in Portland and fully expect Clifford to be the next coach in Indiana. The one I really have no idea about is us

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t know, all the rumors and reports out of Boston right now are that they’re sick of the racist tag that Kyrie put on them that seems to have stuck. I expect them to hire a minority former player as coach. I think it’ll be Chauncey Billups.

Could see Carlisle winding up in Portland and fully expect Clifford to be the next coach in Indiana. The one I really have no idea about is us

Stein is now reporting that Carlisle might end up in Milwaukee if they’re eliminated. Wow.

There are so many coaching jobs open with current all-stars on the roster: Dallas, Boston, Portland, New Orleans, and Washington. The landscape of the NBA is going to greatly shift this summer.

If I'm Orlando, I'm trying to snag Carlisle with a massive check. I think he's the best coach currently on the market. Now if the Bucks lose and fire Bud...then I might go with him cause he's been awesome in Atlanta and Mil

1 hour ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

If I'm Orlando, I'm trying to snag Carlisle with a massive check. I think he's the best coach currently on the market. Now if the Bucks lose and fire Bud...then I might go with him cause he's been awesome in Atlanta and Mil

Bud would be an amazing coach for our young team that has the potential for defensive eliteness written all over it. 

You heard it here first folks: We're going to hire Darrell Armstrong, former assistant coach of the Dallas Mavericks, as our next head coach. I'm not loving it, but it would be a TOTAL Magic move.

• Upvote 1

There must be something seriously wrong in Dallas if a coach is willingly giving up the opportunity to coach a 22 year old superstar.

• Upvote 1

"The Athletic has learned through league sources that the Magic have asked permission to interview Phoenix Suns assistant coach Willie Green, Milwaukee Bucks assistant coach Charles Lee and Brooklyn Nets assistant coach Ime Udoka."

Per Josh Robbins.

The Willie Green return. The Ex Magic player we all predicted lol.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

There must be something seriously wrong in Dallas if a coach is willingly giving up the opportunity to coach a 22 year old superstar.

hah... is the sexual harrassment stuff all because of Cuban and his gambling buddy the only one who is supporting him??? it's getting pretty dark over there

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

"The Athletic has learned through league sources that the Magic have asked permission to interview Phoenix Suns assistant coach Willie Green, Milwaukee Bucks assistant coach Charles Lee and Brooklyn Nets assistant coach Ime Udoka."

Per Josh Robbins.

The Willie Green return. The Ex Magic player we all predicted lol.

How about Jeff Green coming back as a player-coach?

Hammon, Atkinson, Udoka, Cassell. I'll take any of em. Or really anyone but Kidd.