jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, FanSinceTmac said:

There was a palpable excitement and energy with the young guys today.  Yeah we will probably not win many games this year but I'm stoked to see these guys hit the court. They seem to have great chemistry already.

This is great to hear. I saw the Bamba/Cole bit. Love it

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I hope you are right.  For the first time in awhile, I’m kind of dreading this season.  I really hope it doesn’t become Jacque Vaughn II.  

I could be utterly wrong but hasn't Mosley been a coach much longer than Vaughan had at the same point.

20 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

So dude is gonna miss games while healthy  on top of his bad health history? 

needs to be gone. 

Behave. Nobody and i mean NOBODY should ever be forced or bullied into putting something in them that they dont want and do not need!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Not sure why but I am quite excited for this season more than previous maybe because of a fresh start and a lot of what if's 

Because we are gonna actually be good. I got a feeling we are about to take the league by storm 

• Upvote 1

I didn’t realize Isaac had previously had Covid and recovered.  That is important context regarding the recent discussion here.  

21 hours ago, JJZFL said:

I hope you are right.  For the first time in awhile, I’m kind of dreading this season.  I really hope it doesn’t become Jacque Vaughn II.  

Yeah never thought about that I was more referring to the players we now have and if they remain healthy 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:14 AM, Gordon MVP said:

So dude is gonna miss games while healthy  on top of his bad health history? 

needs to be gone. 

You’ve gone off the rails with this. Isaac has had physical issues because he has bad luck and skinny legs.

he has had COVID and has natural antibodies! Ever hear of those? Israel has the most vaxxed people and their COVID cases are going up. Also a study by their medical institute proved that natural immunity is 6 times greater than vaxxed immunity. 

Isaac has EVERY right in this country to decide what goes in his body Period end of story. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You’ve gone off the rails with this. Isaac has had physical issues because he has bad luck and skinny legs.

he has had COVID and has natural antibodies! Ever hear of those? Israel has the most vaxxed people and their COVID cases are going up. Also a study by their medical institute proved that natural immunity is 6 times greater than vaxxed immunity. 

Isaac has EVERY right in this country to decide what goes in his body Period end of story. 

He also had an interview on Monday stating whoever wrote that article severely misrepresented him and he never started reading up on Black History and watching Trump to come up with his conclusion as to why he shouldn’t get the vaccine. People are so quick to judge and point fingers without understanding the situation, and at the end of the day it’s his personal choice to make regardless of what we think. JI’s only worry should be his ankles/acl not what people think about him being vaccinated or not. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

He also had an interview on Monday stating whoever wrote that article severely misrepresented him and he never started reading up on Black History and watching Trump to come up with his conclusion as to why he shouldn’t get the vaccine. People are so quick to judge and point fingers without understanding the situation, and at the end of the day it’s his personal choice to make regardless of what we think. JI’s only worry should be his ankles/acl not what people think about him being vaccinated or not. 

'nuff said

• Upvote 2