jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

This isn't really Magic related anymore but boy am I glad we didn't hire Jason Kidd: 

(If you click through to Twitter there's a bunch more exerts that are as bad if not worse)

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This isn't really Magic related anymore but boy am I glad we didn't hire Jason Kidd: 

(If you click through to Twitter there's a bunch more exerts that are as bad if not worse)

Oh my god. I wasn’t high on him to begin with, but yikes

1 hour ago, O_SteveO said:

Oh my god. I wasn’t high on him to begin with, but yikes

I wasn’t opposed to giving the man an interview but after reading all the craziness he brings to an organization i’m surprised he got another chance to coach at any level. I’m glad we didn’t hire him or even seriously consider him. 

10 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

This sounds like a script for the OC or something... Lets see if this is corroborated

It was published in the new Giannis book by Mirin Fader. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I wasn’t opposed to giving the man an interview but after reading all the craziness he brings to an organization i’m surprised he got another chance to coach at any level. I’m glad we didn’t hire him or even seriously consider him. 

I actually very much appreciate tough, old school coaches (as a WVU alum/fan I’ll always love Bob Huggins,) but there is something wrong with anyone who acts like this. I’m not at all shocked that he also beats women.