jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

I was just thinking about the brothers Wagner, and it got me thinking what kind of team could you build with only siblings - is this anything

Guards - Steph/Seth Curry, Lonzo/Lamelo Ball, Caleb/Cody Martin, Jrue/Aaron Holiday

Forwards - Justin Holiday, Giannis/Kostas/Thanasis Antetokounpo, Jalen/Jaden McDaniels, Marcus/Markieff Morris, Franz Wagner

Centers - Moe Wagner, Juancho/Willy Hernangomez, Brooke/Robin Lopez

Yeah, I think you could build a team that would definitely compete! But, here's the twist, you can't take just one, you have to take at least two of each set.

• Like 1

Moe's performance at the end of the season warranted the signing. WCJ played better, Moe played better, maybe Orlando might be a place where people start playing better? Anxious to see what Mosely can do with this squad!

FO is on fire. I am truly excited about our season. I think we will win more games than people think. I wish SL was still here. Used to love going to those.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Nwhermit said:

FO is on fire. I am truly excited about our season. I think we will win more games than people think. I wish SL was still here. Used to love going to those.

I've liked too some of the decisons on the last few months, and I understand the optimism we have every offseason (hopes never dies! :P ) but saying that they are on fire maybe it's a little too much, we've done nothing yet, there's a long long long way to go still.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

I've liked too some of the decisons on the last few months, and I understand the optimism we have every offseason (hopes never dies! :P ) but saying that they are on fire maybe it's a little too much, we've done nothing yet, there's a long long long way to go still.

Yes it will be fun to see more optimism on this forum but we are legit going to have one of the 5 worst records in the league. How we compete every game is crucial. Are we healthy? Do we see some growth in the second year players, do the rookies show anything special. And most importantly do any of Fultz,Isaac,Bamba,WCJ  show us that they could be above average starters. The last part will determine if we are going to have one year with a really bad record or several. 

• Upvote 1