jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

I dont understand we have not been able to shoot consistent 3 point % d when we actually have the chance in FA to wrap up 1.... only 1 FA who can shoot we keep avoiding it.

6 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I dont understand we have not been able to shoot consistent 3 point % d when we actually have the chance in FA to wrap up 1.... only 1 FA who can shoot we keep avoiding it.

Who is it that we keep avoiding 

9 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Presumably Redick 

I get the nostalgic feeling but JJ has had his time here. Dont get me wrong if we signed him I'd be fine with it of course 

23 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I get the nostalgic feeling but JJ has had his time here. Dont get me wrong if we signed him I'd be fine with it of course 

I specifically wasn't talking about Redick, though this actually would be a perfect landing spot for him to come off the bench and be the "veteran" presence we always talk about.

Duncan Robinson is a perfect FA target we should have had an eye on.

22 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I love all these "we need to go and get x player" as if the actual player doesn't have any agency in this decision also. Of course it is nowhere near as bad on here as FB and reddit.

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

I specifically wasn't talking about Redick, though this actually would be a perfect landing spot for him to come off the bench and be the "veteran" presence we always talk about.

I honestly think he might end up back in Dallas. 

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

Duncan Robinson was a perfect FA target we should have had an eye on.

Why on earth would we want to go and spend all of that money on a complimentary piece when we are still finding out who our centerpiece is. A guy like that is fine if you are setting yourself in stone but not worth that pay day for us when we are looking for maneuverability over the next few years.