jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, Extential said:

So with summer league coming up, Is Mosley going to be the coaching it? Has anyone been announced as part of the coaching staff?

I posted basically the full coaching staff news like 2 pages back. We don't know who's coaching Summer League I imagine it'll be either Mosely or Tibbets. 

25 minutes ago, Extential said:

So with summer league coming up, Is Mosley going to be the coaching it? Has anyone been announced as part of the coaching staff?

Haven’t seen anything over who’s head coaching the summer league team this year but I’d be shocked if it’s Mosley

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

I wonder how much we'd have to pay Garrison Matthews so that the Wizards wouldn't match? If its less than like 5m a season I'd consider to add a shooter that fits our timeline.

Korkmaz would be a better option, plus he's an UFA.

17 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I posted basically the full coaching staff news like 2 pages back. We don't know who's coaching Summer League I imagine it'll be either Mosely or Tibbets. 

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Haven’t seen anything over who’s head coaching the summer league team this year but I’d be shocked if it’s Mosley

Thanks for the update. I missed your post.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I wouldn’t. Brand new head coach getting an early chance to get a feel for four young players who will be major parts of the regular season rotation... seems reasonable he could do it 

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I bet somebody is gonna give Evan this money. So glad it’s not us

Seeing his picture and hearing those numbers and what has transpired with this franchise from the trade deadline to now draft day I could not be any happier.  Hard to believe this has all happened in 4 short months.  

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, og magic fan said:

Hard to believe this has all happened in 4 short months.  

For me it's hard to believe that has not happened before. That team with Evan&Vuch as main offensive weapons was going nowhere from the start. I'm hoping the next core will be a more solid one, and I wouldn't be surprised if Fournier gets those 80m... we've seen worst contracts before and we'll see others in the future.

4 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

For me it's hard to believe that has not happened before. That team with Evan&Vuch as main offensive weapons was going nowhere from the start. I'm hoping the next core will be a more solid one, and I wouldn't be surprised if Fournier gets those 80m... we've seen worst contracts before and we'll see others in the future.

I am with you on that.  I was calling to blow up buddy ball for a while.  And yes we have seen worse contracts then that and it happened in 2016 with Biyombo.  Lol!  Hopefully this front office will not make mistakes like that.  

1 hour ago, og magic fan said:

Seeing his picture and hearing those numbers and what has transpired with this franchise from the trade deadline to now draft day I could not be any happier.  Hard to believe this has all happened in 4 short months.  

Great post. Agree