jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Guys I'm calling this morning for two way contracts: Matthew Hurt, Dashien Nix, John Petty, Marcus Garrett... That's about it actually a lot of the best ones have been snapped up. 

The Lakers getting Ayayi and Reaves on 2 ways is insane. Both of them probably chose not to get drafted to manuever to a situation where there might actually be some opportunity to play and be visible.

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Guys I'm calling this morning for two way contracts: Matthew Hurt, Dashien Nix, John Petty, Marcus Garrett... That's about it actually a lot of the best ones have been snapped up. 

The Lakers getting Ayayi and Reaves on 2 ways is insane. Both of them probably chose not to get drafted to manuever to a situation where there might actually be some opportunity to play and be visible.

How could I forget Vrenz! 

Magic most likely have 1 or 2 roster spots available we need some wings and shooters here now:

Will Barton
Josh Hart
Doug McDermott 
Furkan Korkmaz
Wayne Ellington
Otto Porter Jr
Justice Winslow

All seem like solid options in free agency

Josh Hart would he lovely!!

This is awesome. Also it's worth noting that it's quite clear Fischer has an in with our organisation somewhere. He broke the Tibbets news, he was the first person to report we were trading our 2nd last night and now he's got another bit of coaching news.