jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

I've watched the Mosley/Bamba workout video like ten times now. It makes me so happy. Who knows if it will make a difference in Bamba's play but it has to be nice to have a head coach show real 1 on 1 interest in helping you develop your game. 

24 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I've watched the Mosley/Bamba workout video like ten times now. It makes me so happy. Who knows if it will make a difference in Bamba's play but it has to be nice to have a head coach show real 1 on 1 interest in helping you develop your game. 

Same! The fact he is a practice what you preach type of coach shows he will hold everyone accountable no matter if it’s a rookie or a veteran player. If we stay healthy I can see us making some noise and possibly make it into the play in games if they do that again this year. Either way I’m excited about this new direction. Now just gotta wait until the draft to see what our team/rotations are gonna look like. 

1 hour ago, MagicFanDan said:

Do we know if the NBA is having a Vegas Summer league this year? 

Yes there will be. And considering we'll have at least our 2 lottery picks + Cole, RJ and Chuma it should be a fun watch. 

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yes there will be. And considering we'll have at least our 2 lottery picks + Cole, RJ and Chuma it should be a fun watch. 

I agree, that would be a fun group to watch. 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

We have until August 9 to waive Bacon or his contract becomes guaranteed if my Google skills can be trusted.

Looks like that may have been updated, I know I had seen August 1st in the past, but Spotrac now has August 9th as well. I'm surprised we haven't waived him already.