jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Plus the question about connecting with players because he was black that Mosley sidestepped gracefully. Why would you feel the need to ask that?

Terrible...

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I really like this answer, especially the part about playing with space and the pass.  We have seen way too much one on one ball hogging leading to low percentage shots while the rest of the team stands around doing nothing.  If he really means to put a stop to that, that’s a big step in the right direction from my standpoint.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, nickanderfan said:

Anyone interested in bringing Dwight Howard back?

The way he exited, don't think that will work out, plus we really dont need any more center

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Nwhermit said:

The way he exited, don't think that will work out, plus we really dont need any more center

Good points

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Jamahl might not be a coach until now but he has a lot to bring to this team....and Jeff complemented him well around minute 30 of the conference when he said " this league is about winning" 

I think our players will respond well to Jamahl. 

Hopefully we can add a couple of veterans / mentor players - unrestricted free agents - JJ Redick and Paul Millsap to help them...especially in the 4th Q, help / teach them to win those close games against good teams.

New beginning in Oct / Nov 2021 my friends and looking forward to win it all in the second half of this decade (2025-2029)...at least once. Two?

I wonder if John Welch will come and sit on the bench for Mosley? He comes up a lot in his backstory and he left the Clippers in 2020.