jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

I'm not a Orlando fan I preface this, but I am in shock anyone is interested in penny. His coaching leaves much to be desired, his practices are basically third grade kids practices with mostly scrimmages. If not for Wiseman he would be coaching high school. Penny needed to be a assistant somewhere at the college or pro level to see how it was done before becoming a coach. For that matter, Mike Miller was the guy getting players for penny. 

48 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

And Darrell Armstrong will be coming on as the new nutrition coach!

He would make everyone to drink 6 cups of coffee before the game.

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

And Darrell Armstrong will be coming on as the new nutrition coach!

1 hour ago, Live or Die Magic said:

He's gonna get beat out by Hedo.

51 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Don’t forget about Big Baby!

I just remember Darrell and his coffee/chocolate/caffeine/sugar fixes at half-time! Now that's nutrition!

1 hour ago, Justwar said:

I'm not a Orlando fan I preface this, but I am in shock anyone is interested in penny. His coaching leaves much to be desired, his practices are basically third grade kids practices with mostly scrimmages. If not for Wiseman he would be coaching high school. Penny needed to be a assistant somewhere at the college or pro level to see how it was done before becoming a coach. For that matter, Mike Miller was the guy getting players for penny. 

Thanks for the insight. I haven’t paid attention to college ball in a while

There is zero chance of this, but if I could pick any former (Magic) player to coach the team it would be Jameer. I have no idea what’s going on with Penny, but I guess it I wouldn’t be upset about it. 

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

I wondered if this is part of the chance to bring James Wiseman here in the future lol

Why would we want to? Golden State want to trade him already.