jmmagicfan

2021 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Should I trust our process? I'm skeptical that we get the HC scraps... but I have to believe that we haven't progressed because we want someone still in the playoffs....

• Upvote 1

I'm glad we didn't hire Billups. Also Billups is still in the playoffs and is taking a HC job so I guess maybe I was wrong that it's because the guy we want is still coaching.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

This is fake FYI. 

I know that CT hahaha. I wanted to see who fell for it. Also hopefully it comes to fruition 

I wonder if we'd consider Jamahl Mosley. Young coach, worked in player development before becoming an assistant coach, was defensive coordinator in Dallas under Carlisle and Weltman likes tough defense, has had a great relationship with Luka in Dallas so can probably connect well with young players and apparently he wants to leave Dallas because of the lack of consideration they showed him for the HC job. 

Ticks a lot of boxes that I think we'd like, except obviously the previous HC experience.

11 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I wonder if we'd consider Jamahl Mosley. Young coach, worked in player development before becoming an assistant coach, was defensive coordinator in Dallas under Carlisle and Weltman likes tough defense, has had a great relationship with Luka in Dallas so can probably connect well with young players and apparently he wants to leave Dallas because of the lack of consideration they showed him for the HC job. 

Ticks a lot of boxes that I think we'd like, except obviously the previous HC experience.