Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Another monster performance doesn’t get rewarded (KD). That shot to send it to overtime was insane

If his shoes were a size smaller he’d be in the ECF

• Upvote 1

It’s crazy how little depth means come playoffs. Both teams only played 8 guys, 8 of the 10 starters played 46 or more minutes, the only 2 that didn’t, Griffin and Tucker, are only cause they fouled out.

With these kind of minutes and grueling games on this schedule with no rest there’s another few big injuries coming I imagine. This season is more about survival than talent. 

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s crazy how little depth means come playoffs. Both teams only played 8 guys, 8 of the 10 starters played 46 or more minutes, the only 2 that didn’t, Griffin and Tucker, are only cause they fouled out.

With these kind of minutes and grueling games on this schedule with no rest there’s another few big injuries coming I imagine. This season is more about survival than talent. 

I think it was a mistake by the Nets to do that. Tyler Johnson is no slouch, could have helped them a little bit

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I think it was a mistake by the Nets to do that. Tyler Johnson is no slouch, could have helped them a little bit

Yeah, and they really only played 7 guys. Claxton logged like one second on the court. I really can’t believe they played Harden like that on a grade 2 hamstring strain, lucky he didn’t reinsure itself seriously and miss all of next year 

Can’t believe Seth Curry has been so easily the Sixers 2nd best player this series and they might be riding him to the ECF. Ben Simmons, not sure if it’s confidence or what, but it doesn’t even feel like he’s playing 

No way Simmons is a Sixer next year right? And he couldn’t have hurt his value any worse than he did this postseason. 25/73 from the line over 12 playoff games… yeesh

• Like 1