Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

You got to feel for PG. People have short memories and forget he was the next big thing when they played the Heat in the ECF. The guy suffered a major injury and poor Pacer management, then the trade. He worked hard to come back in OKC. I think he was 3rd in MVP voting that year. Considering our former players were used to acquire Paul he is a huge what if for the Magic. Imagine him a few years ago with Vucevic,Gordon,Evan and crew.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

IMO the Hawks are better without Trae than the Bucks are without Giannis. If both are out his series is over. If Trae is back the next game is a blowout!

Yeah, just bet on the Hawks for the next game

11 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

IMO the Hawks are better without Trae than the Bucks are without Giannis. If both are out his series is over. If Trae is back the next game is a blowout!

It will be interesting to see how this series turns out. I do not think we have seen the last of either Giannis or Trae though...should add for a dramatic Eastern finals

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yeah, just bet on the Hawks for the next game

What happened the last time you suggested a bet here? :P

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Bet small on the ones that you are gonna lose and bet big when you are gonna win! LOL

That is the way to go if you want to make some consistent money while betting.

I have friends that do it, but it's almost like a 2nd job. I just bet for fun and teams that I want to root for.

My highlight was turning 12 bucks into 853 with a single bet, but that happened once in like 8 years haha

7 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I lose like 80% of the time. It's a disease :D

If you can really lose 80% of the time, please tell me who you’re betting on, and I will become very rich

• Upvote 1