Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

I believe this is the only head to head game they've played.  Young will have to do a lot better than 3-17 for Atlanta to have a chance.

Head To Head Games Played: One by One

2020-21 Season
Game

Player
Pts TRb Ast Stl Blk TO PF Min
FG
%
3PT
%
FT
%

Apr. 15, 2021
1. Bucks 120   Jrue Holiday 23 4 7 1 0 2 1 34 9-17 .529 2-4 .500 3-4 .750
  Hawks 109   Trae Young 15 2 9 0 0 6 0 37 3-17 .176 0-3 .000 9-9 1.000

10 hours ago, My 6th Rebuild said:

Bucks will sweep the Hawks.

Bring Ben Simmons to Orlando. He can recover here.

Send Fultz back to Philly?

Edit this was a joke, anyhow the best place for him would be on the Wolves. He would fit in so well next to Kat. Ant and Russell could do all the scoring, they just need his size and defense.

19 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

You just got me excited for the series... and you just got Mauro riled up!

Hahah.

Logic says that the Bucks should beat them, but the Bucks can have trouble scoring here and there. Their stars are very streaky and the Hawks don't give up and probably have the best coach in these playoffs.

I really like both teams, though. The Bucks have some excellent people, not just basketball players. Giannis, Middleton, Jrue, Brook are all stand up guys

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Ayton giving Dwight vibes with that alley oop

That we pined so hard for CP3 and got burnt by VC not being able to hold up for us, that just hurts man

• Like 1

Suns are simply the most complete team. Very deep, if they don't win the chip I'll be sad. Suns were always my western team since 93. My ex wife was a Suns fan. I watched them until Nash left. The Lakers got Howard and Nash and the last ten years have been tough. 

Hope they win it all and show us Magic fans how quickly we could turn it around. 

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

That we pined so hard for CP3 and got burnt by VC not being able to hold up for us, that just hurts man

Hahah facts.

PG also pulled a Nick Anderson

3 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Suns are simply the most complete team. Very deep, if they don't win the chip I'll be sad. Suns were always my western team since 93. My ex wife was a Suns fan. I watched them until Nash left. The Lakers got Howard and Nash and the last ten years have been tough. 

Hope they win it all and show us Magic fans how quickly we could turn it around. 

Is hard to not root for them. I’m so mad about the suspensions in that Spurs series