Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

I think Gary Harris would have been better for them in that particular series guarding Booker and CP but I think they anticipated having to play one or both of the LA teams where having AG would have really helped them. 

I think AG is who he's always been and that the Sun's series was just a very bad matchup for the Nuggets as a whole who were without their 2nd best player. 

2 hours ago, MagicMoses said:

This is a legacy game for KD

I kept occasionally checking the score, and I was stunned. Unbelievable 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, O_SteveO said:

I kept occasionally checking the score, and I was stunned. Unbelievable 

Watching it in real time it felt like he was making every kind of shot, especially in the second half. Not sure why the Bucks didn't send double teams his way to take the ball out of his hands when he started torching them in the 3rd. Bucks lost this game more than the Nets won it IMO

Wow.. Kawhi out indefinitely with an ACL, Conley still out, CP3 out with COVID, Kyrie out for game 6… Terrible day for the league. These guys body’s are just quitting on them after the grind

8 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Lol… only Seth Curry and Joel Embiid made field goals in the 2nd half for Philadelphia 

While there is plenty of blame to go around, it was mostly Ben Simmons. The guy falls apart when pressured. He can't he shoot, but he is supposed to be a facilatator, someone who does all the little things. As soon as he misses free throws, which he does a lot he completely shuts down. No defense, no passing he just freezes. Tobias had a bad game as well but they played great defense on him. The other guys just missed. Ben shot 4-14 from the free throw line, that's it game over. Embiid is an all time talent. Guy is amazing to watch. Gonna waste his time in Philly unless they trade Ben.