Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Man, is Aaron just bad? There’s a real chance we look back at the trade with Denver in 5 years and we completely pantsed them

Gordon will fill his role next year on that team, but yeah he just isn't very good offensively. Biggest reason is in his head, last few years i thought his shooting stroke looked pure but he just can't knock down open shots. He might have had some good games in Denver but his shooting % has plummeted since the trade. Last night all those misses cost them the game.

He also plays small. When his shot doesn't fall he doesn't make up for it around the basket. Four rebounds last night, the guy still hasn't developed around the rim. Like i said when he was here, the guy doesn't have that elite step to get those 6-8 easy points at the rim every game. We all thought he did but were wrong. He only makes it to the basket with a perfect pass or if he is wide open.

Kudos to the Bucks. Moving Giannis more into the paint and spreading everyone out has completely changed their offense. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Kudos to the Bucks. Moving Giannis more into the paint and spreading everyone out has completely changed their offense. 

We got a series 

29 minutes ago, O_SteveO said:

We got a series 

Absolutely... and the Bucks defense frustrated the heck out of Durant today. The Nets will need Irving or Harden on the court with Durant to win the series.

Kyrie was in a boot and on crutches post game. Think Harden’s return is a lot more likely than Irving. Think they’ll both be out game 5, so we’ll see what KD can pull off

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Absolutely... and the Bucks defense frustrated the heck out of Durant today. The Nets will need Irving or Harden on the court with Durant to win the series.

Love to see it. I actually really like Durant, but I’m pulling for at least a game 7, if not a Bucks upset. One or both of those 2 is gonna have to play hurt I would think, and I’m not really sure it’s in either of them. This year’s playoffs are so much better than lasts so far

Suns are gonna sweep. Nuggets don’t have the firepower and Phoenix is getting every single favorable whistle. Devin Booker and Trae Young are the new flavor apparently, both get every sweetheart call. 

On 6/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, hootie249 said:

Gordon will fill his role next year on that team, but yeah he just isn't very good offensively. Biggest reason is in his head, last few years i thought his shooting stroke looked pure but he just can't knock down open shots. He might have had some good games in Denver but his shooting % has plummeted since the trade. Last night all those misses cost them the game.

He also plays small. When his shot doesn't fall he doesn't make up for it around the basket. Four rebounds last night, the guy still hasn't developed around the rim. Like i said when he was here, the guy doesn't have that elite step to get those 6-8 easy points at the rim every game. We all thought he did but were wrong. He only makes it to the basket with a perfect pass or if he is wide open.

I'm seriously feeling that we got the better of that deal! Love AG and wish him well but we were going nowhere with him, Vuc, and Fournier!

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d love for Utah or Phoenix to win it all

I really want Phoenix this year just for CP3, before it’s too late for him. Thought it already was so this is very pleasant as a surprise

I really thought that AG would be great in Denver. Good coach, Joker making the game easier for everyone, good guards…but he is just so bad. I am pretty sure Nuggets fans were thinking that they would rather have Harris instead )