Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Ice Trae with 25 and 7 in the first half, damn

Probably best not to have Danny Green as the primary defender. Defended him much better in the second half

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Of your list, I think only Morris, Brooks and maybe Hart were misses, all those other guys are barely hangin on to a spot. Agreed about being active earlier though, not making moves for Mitchell and/or SGA still haunt me.

I very much wanted to reach for him instead of taking Bamba if we couldn't get Trae.

20 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Of your list, I think only Morris, Brooks and maybe Hart were misses, all those other guys are barely hangin on to a spot. Agreed about being active earlier though, not making moves for Mitchell and/or SGA still haunt me.

Point was that we dont really assess talent that well - or didnt from 2015-2019

• Upvote 1

Wow... Giannis is a seriously flawed half court player. You can sag off him below the free throw line and he becomes worthless. And Kris is not a go-to wing, either. Milwaukee is in trouble, and I don’t just mean in these playoffs.

• Like 1

This Nets blowout is one of the most shocking things I've seen, especially after the Bucks destroying the Heat.

I won't write off the Bucks just yet, but this might've been a huge confidence shaker

11 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

The bucks has the same score in a win tonight that they had in a blowout loss in game 2

Bucks setting the NBA back 20 years. I thought it was still the 3rd quarter when i saw the score. They led the league in points in the regular season and were twelfth in 3P%.  Obviously they miss superstar guard 

Photo of Donte DiVincenzo

Donte DiVincenzo