Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2020-21 NBA Playoff Discussion Thread

7 hours ago, MagicMoses said:

Hard to call what the finals will be this year which is exactly how I like it. The Nets not getting to the finals would be a disaster for them though...

Not really, all those guys should be back next year.  The Clippers on the other hand, need to make it happen soon.  IIRC Kawhi can bounce after this year if he wants to.  

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I just cannot hate any team with Jrue on it

True, and if we're talking about nice people, I think the Bucks have an edge there. Giannis, Brook, Middleton are all cool guys.

When it comes to basketball, I love this Heat team and think they were sleepwalking through the regular season. The Bucks are much stronger because of Jrue but I could see this going 6 or 7 games

• Upvote 1

Of course the Celtics rob of us of an epic Westbrook vs Durant and Harden series. Yet another reason to hate the Celtics. Pacers win  was interesting, i didn't watch it but listened to the game on the radio. That is one weird team, no Turner,Lavert so they play Brogdon,Sabonis and 3 small forwards. Drop 144 points on the Hornets.

How do people think the West play in will go? I've got Grizzlies over Spurs, Lakers over Warriors and then Warriors over Grizzlies in the 8 seed game. 

Lakers/Warriors should be fun. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bebop Meat Mop said:

Not really, all those guys should be back next year.  The Clippers on the other hand, need to make it happen soon.  IIRC Kawhi can bounce after this year if he wants to.  

would anyone be willing to part with our 2 first round picks for a sign and trade for Kawai? We could send Otto Porter for Salary it works straight up in TRADE MACHINE... With all our other talent this could be something. Problem is he only has two years left and he could walk away and we have nothing from that draft.