Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Hawks - May 13, 2021

Just now, s1n1st3r12 said:

Cheers for the info, honestly thought we would put up a fight against this team and it would be a close game. Clearly not. 

Yeah, this is rough. I get that half of our current rotation are borderline G-league players, but it certainly doesn’t help our rookie guards (or other youngsters) when vets like Bacon and Harris stink it up like this either. At least Harris plays some D, I guess 

I am not watching (am at work), but I do see her Cole has 6 assists to 1 turnover after a couple of bad distribution games. Which only goes to prove one thing - that all good point guards and facilitators take time to develop and if someone is completely 100% reliable as a rookie, they are probably generational talent and are the exception to the rule. The kid is good, his head and heart are both in the right place.

I don't much care to take anything else away from what's going on out there right now. Except maybe that let's hope Hampton is on track to being something like a really good secondary scoring option.

12 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

What is wrong with these Magic players? There is no fight at all.

Tanking effect

10 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I am not watching (am at work), but I do see her Cole has 6 assists to 1 turnover after a couple of bad distribution games. Which only goes to prove one thing - that all good point guards and facilitators take time to develop and if someone is completely 100% reliable as a rookie, they are probably generational talent and are the exception to the rule. The kid is good, his head and heart are both in the right place.

I don't much care to take anything else away from what's going on out there right now. Except maybe that let's hope Hampton is on track to being something like a really good secondary scoring option.

Hampton actually showing some potential as a distributor as the season progresses, which is a pleasant surprise