Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread - Magic vs Timberwolves - May 9, 2021

I’m actually happy for KAT. Seeing him crying for his mother in the arms of his father before the game was very moving.

tanking at its finest. I would love to go to games next year with our new talent, but as it stands i even though I'm a season ticket holder i will not be attending having to wear a mask, so i will definitely be selling my seats all of next year until that requirement is lifted.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

tanking at its finest. I would love to go to games next year with our new talent, but as it stands i even though I'm a season ticket holder i will not be attending having to wear a mask, so i will definitely be selling my seats all of next year until that requirement is lifted.

Our new talent doesn't look so good.

21 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Our new talent doesn't look so good.

They all looked flat to start the game tonight - but let's not forget, of the 10 guys under contract for next year the following 6 did not play:

Fultz, MCW, Ross, Okeke, Isaac, Carter Jr.

Anthony had a mediocre game, but has played pretty well the last few. Bamba was just plain bad tonight. Harris was poor.

Hampton had a good game (19p, 5 r, 3a to only 1 to). Bacon (non-guaranteed yet) had a pretty good game.

For the guys not under contract

Ennis and Porter did not play, Hall had a decent game (only + player on the team), Brazdeikis was okay. Wagner was mediocre as well. Randle and Thornwell were poor. 

Team ball movement was bad all around most of the night.