Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Pistons - May 3, 2021

On the Magic Instagram account they did the post on the tonights win..

Cole wrote in the comments " I don't want to see anybody comment about us tanking or losing... we dont play to lose ya'll "

RJ then wrote "FACTS"

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

You can be facetious if you want to, I know I often can be!

At least the rest of our games are against teams who are playoff bound, really shortening our chances.

I know you are upset about the outcome of the game, but that response to my post was just too funny when you replied: "Might as well turn out the lights."

I understand you didn't mean it to be funny but with what I've been going through, personally, I need a good laugh.

You've probably noticed all the silliness I have been posting lately. Well I need a good laugh and I don't mean to undermine the seriousness of you guys trying to get a good draft position.

uHjpv6.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

who?

Cole. RJ played pg most of the 4th.

Edit: I  don't know if it was part of a planned loss or to calm him (Cole) down. In my opinion, he was trying to do too much early on and was out of control.

1 minute ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So who do we need to win assuming we loose the rest of the games? OKC and Cavs? 

They both need to win one, and we absolutely cannot afford to win again.

10 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So who do we need to win assuming we loose the rest of the games? OKC and Cavs? 

You can add Minnesota as well. We’re one win ahead of them and play them once more

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I know you are upset about the outcome of the game, but that response to my post was just too funny when you replied: "Might as well turn out the lights."

I understand you didn't mean it to be funny but with what I've been going through, personally, I need a good laugh.

You've probably noticed all the silliness I have been posting lately. Well I need a good laugh and I don't mean to undermine the seriousness of you guys trying to get a good draft position.

uHjpv6.jpg

Don't worry so much, laugh it up!

Unfortunately I'm just a grumbler who is never particularly happy with anything. I don't expect to be taken seriously lol