TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Pacers - April 25th, 2021

sTtSyE.png

LSwWtl.png
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Amway Center - Orlando, FL
TV:  Bally Sports Florida

Yn7bNQ.png

IND.png&w=50&h=50  28-31, 2nd in Central Division    |     18-41, 5th in Southeast DivisionH4RH1Y.png

ZZzDdL.png

MARKELLE CERTAINLY WON'T!!!
WLG28m.png

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!!!! 

Just now, Natesroom said:

they have to have doped him up so fast for him to be conscious and lucid without screaming

They couldn't have done that without an IV.  Have to suspect a compound fracture unfortunately.

Feel really bad for this kid - just finally got a chance at the bigs with a 2-Way. I'm guessing they must have given him a local anesthetic until they can get him out and get an IV started, because I can't imagine him being conscious and lucid without some kind of chemical support. 

3 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Feel really bad for this kid - just finally got a chance at the bigs with a 2-Way. I'm guessing they must have given him a local anesthetic until they can get him out and get an IV started, because I can't imagine him being conscious and lucid without some kind of chemical support. 

Not sure how they could numb something like that up with a local, but maybe they did something.  In any event, agree it's terrible bad luck.

Im sure they could use lidocaine or some other thing they could numb it with that would wear off in an hour or two so they could get him on some other thing

5 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Im sure they could use lidocaine or some other thing they could numb it with that would wear off in an hour or two so they could get him on some other thing

They would have to block a nerve which would require injections into the thigh as far as I know.