TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Pelicans - April 22nd, 2021

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Don’t know how this is showing us any sort of lesson, all it’s doing is killing confidence. Nobody on a team improves from a game like this

We aint gave much effort. When you dont do basic basketball things to  a certain standard you get battered. 

If you dont come back next game and bring everything you got then you haven't improved.

If you let this game affect your confidence next season you have no business being a NBA player

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Don’t know how this is showing us any sort of lesson, all it’s doing is killing confidence. Nobody on a team improves from a game like this

It's demoralizing

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We aint gave much effort. When you dont do basic basketball things to  a certain standard you get battered. 

If you dont come back next game and bring everything you got then you haven't improved.

If you let this game affect your confidence next season you have no business being a NBA player

I don’t mean this game specifically, I mean the disturbing trend of 30-40 point losses we’ve been having lately. Those add up. We don’t want to get stuck with the same loser mentality that sets us back another decade that the last guys had.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

You build habits over time.  There is no way that a string of games like this don’t negatively impact player development. We are creating a bunch of losers.  And many of them will be on the team next year. 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t mean this game specifically, I mean the disturbing trend of 30-40 point losses we’ve been having lately. Those add up. We don’t want to get stuck with the same loser mentality that sets us back another decade that the last guys had.

Exactly 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What will be will be i guess. 

This is embarrassing of course

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

You build habits over time.  There is no way that a string of games like this don’t negatively impact player development. We are creating a bunch of losers.  And many of them will be on the team next year. 

I disagree. If we was at full strength maybe so. Everyone is overeacting going off previous regimes.