TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Pelicans - April 22nd, 2021

33 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

On Harris I can see why you'd want to keep him I just haven't been convinced either way and if we found a trade for him to net assets I'd be more than happy to pull the trigger.

On RJ agree 100%. By all accounts he's an incredibly hard worker but his biggest weakness in my opinion is his feel for the game and I'm not sure you can just get better at that by being in the gym a bunch. 

What’s fun about RJ is he’s one of the best transition players we’ve had in a decade, he’s just bad at everything else 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What’s fun about RJ is he’s one of the best transition players we’ve had in a decade, he’s just bad at everything else 

Oh he's a blur and it's fun when he gets running. But as far as being one of the best I'm not sure I'd say he's even the best transition player currently on the roster (Fultz).

That trade with Denver doesn't look good right now, but maybe they've seen in RJ something we've not... still... he's very young. But I fear the worst too. Also, as already said, there's going to be a lot of competition in his role.
There were a lot of rumoured offers for Aaron, unsure on why we've taken that one. Maybe Harris was their real target, or maybe the trade will look better when we'll flip him in another trade, praying he could stay healthy.

49 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

That trade with Denver doesn't look good right now, but maybe they've seen in RJ something we've not... still... he's very young. But I fear the worst too. Also, as already said, there's going to be a lot of competition in his role.
There were a lot of rumoured offers for Aaron, unsure on why we've taken that one. Maybe Harris was their real target, or maybe the trade will look better when we'll flip him in another trade, praying he could stay healthy.

The 2025 pick or whatever it is could be anything too. Like who knows what Denver look like 4 years from now? That could be a decent pick or it could be pick 28. 

They obviously valued RJ like a FRP but he's got a lot to do to convince me personally.

Yeah, me too.
And you're right about 2025, but seem so far away that it's hard to count in... maybe we'll get lucky with that one!