TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Pelicans - April 22nd, 2021

Looks like our usual collapse coming early.  No interior defense at all, and Hampton and Harris not moving the ball.  Bad on both ends.  Don’t understand how people think this helps us be better next year.  It won’t.  

A basketball player the size and weight of Zion should not be allowed to play basketball. He can hurt somebody just by being next to him trying to grab a rebound.

I know, Shaq was a big guy too like Zion.

• Downvote 2

How many offensive possessions in a row have we had where only one player touches the ball?   Problem is that when one guy does it, they all start to do it.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Looks like our usual collapse coming early.  No interior defense at all, and Hampton and Harris not moving the ball.  Bad on both ends.  Don’t understand how people think this helps us be better next year.  It won’t.  

Don't look at me JZL. I didn't say that. I just try to pump up the board (like a cheerleader) with different and unusual Game Thread Starters.  :)

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Don't think it's supposed to.

*Boop* reset.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Don't look at me JZL. I didn't say that. I just try to pump up the board (like a cheerleader) with different and unusual Game Thread Starters.  :)

I know.  I think you and I are some of the only ones who want the team to play well. 

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Don't think it's supposed to.

*Boop* reset.

So how many more years should we be bad for?

Just now, JJZFL said:

How many offensive possessions in a row have we had where only one player touches the ball?   Problem is that when one guy does it, they all start to do it.  

I agree. My sentiment.

I've been closely watching what you commented on.

I think that the people who was super excited with the hard rebuild and the future prospects

have no right to complain now about this "team".

Wow 45 points in a qtr is disgraceful defense, I know it is a losing season however at least play with some heart. Hopefully the second half is better.