Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Bulls - April 14th, 2021

5 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I think Hall earnt himself an extra 10 days already lol

Even if Bamba is more skilled, it’s so much fun to watch someone playing with intensity and effort.  

• Upvote 1

I knew Chicago were bad at defending the pick and roll but they've been especially laughable so far today. They are going to struggle to make the play in at this rate.

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I knew Chicago were bad at defending the pick and roll but they've been especially laughable so far today. They are going to struggle to make the play in at this rate.

You’re right.  
On our side, ball movement didn’t go away so far like it did last game.  Been a fun game to watch.  Hope that continues.  

What is it with MCW and free throws lately?  I realize he’s not a good shooter but he has been ok with free throws in the past.  

If Cleveland and Toronto hang on to their leads then they start putting major pressure on Chicago, getting a little worried about their pick conveying if this keeps up, they have 2 games against Cleveland soon.

See, that's what upsets me about MCW. After a rebound on defense, he goes flying down the court with the ball and drives into the paint  to score--with all those defenders waiting on him and turns the ball over..

He does not slow up after reaching half court to pass the ball to his teammates.