Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Bulls - April 14th, 2021

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Toronto beat the Spurs

We always have trouble against Toronto.  They move the ball very well, and play tough defense.  

What a fun game. Loved Harris, Ennis, Okeke, Carter, Anthony and Hall. Also give Clifford credit: Check out Hampton’s minutes over Bacon.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

what the hell did we miss lol

They was up 3 with 30.secs left.

Jerami grant decided to just hold the ball and they took it off him and clippers hit a 3 to tie the game at 98 98

Then the timeout came and pistons threw it away on the inbounds play. Reggie jackson hit a 2 pointer with 2 secs left.

No timeouts left pistons lose

• Upvote 1

Fun game, the fact that it helps the Bulls pick be a good one should calm the tankers down.

Wendell obviously played hard in a revenge game and was great. Cole getting to the rim and finishing was awesome. RJ Hampton locked in a little on defense and it was nice to see, he'll need to do more of that to see the court consistently in the future. Donta Hall is awesome. Hope he sticks around. Mo Bamba better get healthy quick or we might have another Khem Birch situation. 

Also, it feels like this is an obligatory comment whenever we play well, Chuma Okeke is so so good. In a game where he only had 9 points on 4/10 shooting there were still multiple moments where I just thought 'god Okeke is great'.

Also the vets of Ennis, MCW and Harris all played really well. When everyone plays like that and we're sharing the ball and playing hard we're always going to be tough to beat.

• Upvote 1

Also I was excited to see Cole play Coby White. They're both score first guards out of UNC so there's a kind of comparison to draw there and let me tell you Cole was by far the better prospect of the two in the game. Which is especially hopeful considering Cole was a #15 pick rookie and White was a #7 pick 2nd year player. (Although whether or not it was White being horrible Vs Cole being actually good is a different thing altogether).

If we were going to win a game this would always be the one to win. Would be pretty awesome if the Bulls pick ends up 6-10 range. I only see us winning 2 of the next 10 games and I hope through this next 10 game period we don't catch OKC.

• Upvote 1