Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Spurs @ Magic - April 12th, 2021

I mean Vooch averages 10.3 rebounds for his career and had the odd season where he averaged below 10 so 9 at the half is an over exaggeration but I get your point. I'm not as concerned with WCJ, he's shown that he has the body and strength to improve in that area so far and he has more athleticism than Vooch. Bamba on the otherhand I have major doubts. I don't think he has a body type that will ever fill out properly. He'll probably get pushed off far too much and that's disappointing when you look at his size and reach advantage.

I originally didn't want Mobley at all in the draft but I think I would be more than happy as a 4th choice if Cade, Green and Suggs are gone.

3 hours ago, crisby pancakes said:

I mean Vooch averages 10.3 rebounds for his career and had the odd season where he averaged below 10 so 9 at the half is an over exaggeration but I get your point. I'm not as concerned with WCJ, he's shown that he has the body and strength to improve in that area so far and he has more athleticism than Vooch. Bamba on the otherhand I have major doubts. I don't think he has a body type that will ever fill out properly. He'll probably get pushed off far too much and that's disappointing when you look at his size and reach advantage.

I originally didn't want Mobley at all in the draft but I think I would be more than happy as a 4th choice if Cade, Green and Suggs are gone.

Other than the last paragraph, where I don’t know enough to have an opinion, agree with all the rest.  I think Carter is definitely more of an inside presence than Bamba, and seems to go after rebounds far better.  

What was really disappointing about last night was that we came out moving the ball very well, almost too unselfish, and then after about six minutes it stopped for the whole rest of the game.  

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, JJZFL said:

What will change this group into a competitive team?  You think this team is a Fultz and an Isaac short of being respectable (if those guys can even stay on the floor, which is a big if?).

We reel off a bunch of losses like this to end the year, we will be in big trouble next year.  We need to see some hope that this group can gel a bit.  I thought we saw that right after the trades, but as TMF said, it looks like it was a mirage.  How we could compete well in Denver with 8 players and then play like this at home is beyond me.

The Clifford touch