Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Bucks - April 11th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Lose but dont get slapped around please 

We’re not good enough to keep it close if we don’t play our best.  

4-20 on threes that half.  Problem is that they know MCW can’t shoot so they sag off him.  Then when he tries to drive he’s usually going into at least two defenders.  

RJ is having a bit of a bad shooting night

Edit: hahaha sorry just realised he has only taken 2 shots, not watching the game only box score

I have never been able to stomach T Ross and his game. Some people lose their mind when he gets hot 1 out of 15 games. We can’t have him while we rebuild this roster. He is the epitome of a team killer. Don’t get me started with Bacon and MCW they should of been waived weeks ago. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, harley said:

I have never been able to stomach T Ross and his game. Some people lose their mind when he gets hot 1 out of 15 games. We can’t have him while we rebuild this roster. He is the epitome of a team killer. Don’t get me started with Bacon and MCW they should of been waived weeks ago. 

Although I think Clifford is a good coach, to me your concerns at least partly relate to the coaching.  If the coach expects people to share the ball and play as a team, he has to hold players accountable when they aren’t doing it.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, harley said:

They are the tank soldiers. Let them do their thing so we get our pick positions then bye bye. T ross i dont mind keeping. But i think we trade him this summer 

5 minutes ago, harley said:

So true.

My sentiments about Ross. So, why do I get down votes whenever I mention this, but it's okay if anyone else criticize him. 

• Upvote 2