TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic vs Pacers - April 9, 2021

Just to throw my two cents in here: Dark chocolate is way better than milk chocolate or white chocolate, and it’s not even close.

As it relates to the game, I love Cole’s aggressiveness to penetrate and get to the rim. Hopefully, he adds a floater soon and the bigs learn to roll with him for some easy alley-oops. Yes, his shot selection needs work, but it’s nice to have a point guard in attack mode.

35 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Just to throw my two cents in here: Dark chocolate is way better than milk chocolate or white chocolate, and it’s not even close.

How dare you, you absolute heathen!

But yes, it is nice to have Cole with a scorers mentality a lot of us wanted a scorer with our pick last year. He just needs to refine and slow down which will come with time (I hope)

One more thing: When I was a young buck, I used to go for the fancy pants coffee drinks at Caribou Coffee and Starbucks. No more. Just give me a straight black coffee and I’m good to go. (Now back to Magic ball. Lol!)

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

8 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

One more thing: When I was a young buck, I used to go for the fancy pants coffee drinks at Caribou Coffee and Starbucks. No more. Just give me a straight black coffee and I’m good to go. (Now back to Magic ball. Lol!)

Unbelievable the stuff they used to let pass for a moderator! I have a visual of you dunking your dark chocolate in to your black coffee and it’s just downright upsetting... lol

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Only RJ Hampton, who played 10 less minutes, took less shots than Chuma. Every other guy on the roster took more than 5 shots but it's Ross' fault Chuma didn't? 

You're complaining that a guy shooting 10/15 from the field and 2/5 from 3 took a lot of shots. Ross is the best offensive player on this team so he's going to get a lot of shots. 

He doesn’t always shoot 10-15.  But they always over utilize him to the detriment of the other players on the floor.