Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Khem Birch Appreciation Thread

Me too.
the kind of guy that has to find his spot after a long battle, and through Europe.
the kind of veteran that surely set a good example, not for his talent maybe, but for a lot of other little things.

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

All the best Khem. Appreciate you giving it 110% everytime you took the floor 

Always ready, whether it is every game, or multiple games on the bench between appearances!

It's mad that we didn't have a Fournier or AG Appreciation thread but we got a Khem Birch one lol. 

Actually kind of sad Khem is leaving. He's the kind of guy I want around our young team. But I guess there weren't many minutes for him once we acquired WCJ and commited to developing young guys. Wish him luck and success in the future except when he's playing the Magic. 

• Upvote 1

To give you an idea of the kind of guy Khem Birch is, Josh Robbins did an anonymous survey of Magic players (i.e. nobody would know who said what) and when asked who was the worst dressed in the locker room Birch said himself because he didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. (This is paraphrased from an article in The Athletic) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

It's mad that we didn't have a Fournier or AG Appreciation thread but we got a Khem Birch one lol.

this

+1000

13 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Just shows my personal bias haha